*By booking your Experience with us you accept our terms and conditions
* DANGEROUS, INCONSIDERATE & ERRATIC DRIVING, DELIBERATE & UNNECESSARY CONTACT that may cause harm to other persons, yourself and/or damage property will not be tolerated and will result in your ride being terminated. You may also be liable for damage and costs that may occur arising out of subsequent events. NO CONTACT, NO PUSHING, NO HITTING, NO BLOCKING also NO DRIFTING / NO SWERVING. (All rides are non refundable.)
* You are not permitted to race if under the influence of ALCOHOL or DRUGS or relevant PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES under any circumstance
* We do not approve registration for any persons with Physical ailments, Disabilities, Pregnant or injuries that may affect your personal health and safety
* STRICTLY NO LOOSE CLOTHING, NO SCARVES.
All jackets must be zipped/buttoned up, long hair must be tied back.
* Regulation footwear must be worn at all times – Fully covered shoes
* Safety helmets and hair nets must be worn at all times and will be provided by XKarts
* Adult Kart Drivers must be 12 years of age or older, taller than 130cm and weigh under 130kg
* Kids Kart drivers must be 7 years of age or older, taller than 110cm and weigh under 90kg,
* All drivers must turn up and sign in 20 minutes prior to any booking
* You agree to follow safety directions at all times. You understand failure to follow any direction given may result in the immediate termination of the experience.
* You agree to be liable to Xkarts for any damage or loss caused by you in your participation in the Experience where such loss or damage is the result of actions not reasonably within the scope of normal participation
* Xkarts has not and will not assume any obligation arising out of the provision of the Services which otherwise would or may be imposed upon you from time to time pursuant to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 or any substitute statute (including any regulations, orders, notices, approved codes of practice and safe work instruments made, issued or approved under the relevant statute)
* You consent to the use of video surveillance for the use of assistance within the experience, safety instructions or to make claims when necessary of damages to the property or facilities.
* You fully indemnify Xkarts against all claims, liabilities, costs, damages, fees and expenses (including reasonable legal costs) suffered or incurred at any time by Xkarts arising as a direct or indirect result of any act, omission or default on your part or from any breach or alleged breach of these terms by you or relating to an action or claim brought by a third party against XKarts which relates directly or indirectly to your use of the services. The parties agree that this indemnity shall in no way apply to any liability to pay a fine or an infringement fee imposed under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
* You agree to disclose any serious medical conditions to XKarts prior to participation.
* Except where statute expressly requires otherwise, Xkarts is not liable in any event for any loss of profits, loss of goodwill or business opportunities, loss of customers or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person arising directly or indirectly out of the provision of the services.
* Vouchers can not be cancelled or redeemed for cash or credit.
* Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will not receive a refund, but maybe rebooked at a later date;
No-shows or refusal-of-entry are deemed to be a cancellation.
* Xkarts, including the employees shall not be held liable for any loss of your personal items/belongings.